From underwater to aerospace, applications with vacuum or highly pressurized environments demand high-performance, rugged solutions. Hermetically sealed solutions from Fischer Connectors are proven to perform within sensor and test equipment used, for example in the CERN vacuum chambers, in mass spectrometers or underwater equipment. Lightweight and compact, a variety of configurations are available including low and high voltage, coax/triax, fluid/gas, hybrid and fiber optic. Stainless steel designs withstand the harshest conditions.
Connectors and cable assembly solutions for vacuum applications
- High resistance to pressure
- Waterproof to IP68 standards
- Shock and vibration resistant
- Resist corrosion for long-lasting performance
- Sealed and hermetic connector solutions
- Comply with military and industry-specific standards