Welcome to Electronica 2016!
- Welcome to Electronica!
- Tuesday 08.11
- Wednesday 09.11
- Thursday 10.11
- Friday 11.11
Innovating in miniaturization, data transmission & sealing
Don't miss our booth at Electronica (Munich, 8-11 Nov.) to discover the latest trends in connectivity! Experience our 4 new products - a record in Fischer Connectors' history! - and let's exchange on how we can help you turn your connectivity challenges into success stories.
Pushing innovation forward
Our goal is to help you make your devices smaller, faster & smarter by designing innovative connectors & cable assembly solutions which fulfill your growing needs in terms of:
- Miniaturization & wearable connectivity solutions to further reduce space, weight, and costs
- Ultra-fast & reliable data transmission to transfer large amounts of data quickly (USB 3.0, HDMI, Ethernet, etc.) & safely
- Sealing & ultra-ruggedness to protect equipment against environmental stresses (corrosion, radiation, temperature, chemicals, etc.)
4 new products: breaking a historical record
For the first time since our foundation over 60 years ago, we’ll showcase on our booth no fewer than four new products:
- The ultra-miniature high-density MiniMax 06, up to 12 contacts in just 10 mm, IP68, 5,000 mating cycles, with data transfer up to 10Gb/s - an extension of the Fischer MiniMax™ Series ideally suited for handheld or body-worn applications when space is limited
- The Single fiber optic FO1, IP68, easy to clean & mate, UPC & SM APC polishing - an extension of the Fischer FiberOptic Series known for its robust optical performance even in extreme environments
- The Rugged Flash Drive USB 3.0, with a capacity of up to 128 GB and a read speed of up to 100 MB/s, ultra-sealed (IP68/IP69) for safe storage and transport of your sensitive data in harsh environments
- The Fischer Core Series Stainless Steel, made of premium materials (316L, PEEK, EPDM) for an outstanding chemical, temperature & radiation resistance, fully sterilizable and highly versatile
On our booth you'll be able to discover and experience our 4 product lines and a wide range of cable assembly solutions, which you can preview by watching this video and flipping through our General Catalog.
Exchanging with our team of experts
When reliability, performance and cost are at stake, selecting the right connectivity solution is paramount.
Our teams will be happy to discuss your connectivity challenges and propose the best solutions, from connectors to cable assemblies, to help you reduce cost and lead time while enhancing your device's reliability and performance.