Welcome to our media room for journalists, bloggers, influencers and those interested in our news. Here you will find our latest press releases, published articles and multimedia to download, as well as our media contacts.
See our global press releases for the latest news from Fischer Connectors.
- 10.09.2019: Fischer Freedom’s major extensions enable versatile innovations in connectivity
- 25.07.2019: Fischer Connectors selected to supply America’s Cup Challenger
- 18.07.2019: The Fischer Freedom™ technology platform continues to gain international peer recognition: winning four awards in one year
- 13.11.2018: Fischer Connectors demonstrates its long-term vision for connectivity with breakthrough technological partnerships and cross-market customer applications at Electronica
- 11.06.2018: Breakthrough technology makes connectivity EASY – easy mating, easy cleaning, easy integration – with brand-new Fischer Freedom™ Series
- 10.04.2018: Miniature high-speed data connectivity: Fischer MiniMax™ Series now available with AWG24 Ethernet and IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h
07.11.2017: New Japanese subsidiary to strengthen Fischer Connectors’ customer support and spur innovation
In the news
Read a selection of recent articles from around the world featuring our company and products.
- Components in electronics CIE - "1st patent granted on Fischer Freedom™ Series" > https://www.cieonline.co.uk/1st-patent-granted-on-fischer-freedom-series/
- IEN - Industrial Engineering News Europe - "Suitable for robotic manufacturing and surgery" > https://www.ien.eu/article/connectors-and-cable-assemblies-3/
- Professional Clothing Industry Association Worldwide - "Holistic Wearable Ecosystems Improve Performance and Safety in Demanding and Data-rich Environments" > https://pciaw.org/industry-news/holistic-wearable-ecosystems-improve-performance-and-safety-in-demanding-and-data-rich-environments/
- Unmanned Sytems Technology – "Freedom™ Series Mechanical & Environmental Tests" > https://www.unmannedsystemstechnology.com/video/fischer-freedom-series-mechanical-environmental-tests/
- Electronic Products & Technology EP&T: "Connector extensions expand usability, integration" > https://www.ept.ca/products/connector-extension-products-extend-usability-integration/
- Industry USA: "Fischer Freedom’s major extensions enable versatile innovations in connectivity" > https://www.magazine-industry-usa.com/news/20702-fischer-freedom%E2%80%99s-major-extensions-enable-versatile-innovations-in-connectivity
- Electronic Specifier: "Technology platform continues to gain international recognition" > https://www.electronicspecifier.com/around-the-industry/technology-platform-continues-to-gain-international-recognition
- Unmanned Systems Technology: “Whitepaper: Emerging Trends in Wearable Technology” > https://www.unmannedsystemstechnology.com/2019/05/whitepaper-emerging-trends-in-wearable-technology-across-several-markets/?utm_content=bufferb40a2&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer
- MPO - Medical Product Outsourcing: “Fischer Connectors Debuts New Freedom Series Connector to the Medical Market” > https://www.mpo-mag.com/contents/view_breaking-news/2019-02-08/fischer-connectors-debuts-new-freedom-series-connector-to-the-medical-market
- Vanguard - Defense Security Technology: “Wiring the Tactical Vest: Reimagining the role of connectivity in communications, sensing, and protection of ground forces” > https://vanguardcanada.com/2019/05/07/wiring-the-tactical-vest-reimagining-the-role-of-connectivity-in-communications-sensing-and-protection-of-ground-forces/
- South China Morning Post: “Fischer Connectors reimagines connectivity, turning ideas into solutions that shape the future” > https://www.scmp.com/country-reports/country-reports/topics/switzerland-business-report-march-2019/article/2189541
- Connector Supplier: “High-Voltage and High-Current Connector Products” > https://www.connectorsupplier.com/high-voltage-high-current-connector-products/?platform=hootsuite
- Connector Supplier: “Underwater Connectors Stand up to the Pressure” > https://www.connectorsupplier.com/underwater-connectors-stand-up-to-the-pressure/
- Design World: “LEAP Awards winners announced at gala dinner” > https://www.designworldonline.com/leap-awards-winners-announced-at-gala-dinner/
- Connector Tips: “Fischer Connectors announces two partnerships for industrial, medical” > https://www.connectortips.com/fischer-connectors-announces-two-partnerships-for-industrial-medical-users/
- IEN Europe: “Fischer Connectors Shows its Connectivity Solutions at Electronica” > https://www.ien.eu/article/fischer-connectors-shows-its-connectivity-solutions-at-electronica/
- Electronics Journal: “Fischer Connectors demonstrates its long-term vision for connectivity with breakthrough technological partnerships and cross-market customer applications at Electronica” > https://electronics-journal.com/fischer-connectors-demonstrates-its-long-term-vision-for-connectivity-with-breakthrough-technological-partnerships-and-cross-market-customer-applications-at-electronica/
- Electronics journal: “Miniature high-speed data connectivity: Fischer MiniMaxTM Series now available with AWG24 Ethernet and IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h” > https://electronics-journal.com/miniature-high-speed-data-connectivity-fischer-minimaxtm-series-now-available-with-awg24-ethernet-and-ip68-sealing-down-to-20m24h/
- Connector Tips: “Breakthrough technology from Fischer Connectors makes wearable tech connectivity easy” > https://www.connectortips.com/breakthrough-technology-from-fischer-connectors-makes-wearable-tech-connectivity-easy/
- IEN Europe (Industrial Electronics) “Breakthrough plug & use connectivity technology” > https://www.ien.eu/article/breakthrough-plug-use-connectivity-technology/
Design World: “Fischer MiniMax series now offers high-speed data connectivity” > https://www.designworldonline.com/fischer-minimax-series-now-offers-high-speed-data-connectivity/
View and download our multimedia assets.
Follow us on:
For media inquiries, please reach out to:
Global – Fischer Connectors Group
Communications & PR Lead, Group
+41 21 800 95 95
Germany, Austria & Eastern Europe – Fischer Connectors GmbH
+49 8106 377-22-0
United Kingdom & Ireland – Fischer Connectors Ltd.
+44 23 9245 9600
United States & Canada – Fischer Connectors, Inc.
+1 678 393 5400