Helping our Japanese customers innovate and shine
Our new Japanese subsidiary – Fischer Connectors K.K. (Inc.) – gives our Japanese customers better access to our engineering expertise and global network to help them transform their products, develop their businesses, and outshine their competition.
We continue to build on our long-term partnership with two leading Japanese distributors – Tokiwa and Riken Dengu Seizo – with whom we share a vision of expertise, reliability and innovation. Together we keep abreast of changing market needs, provide seamless customer support, and develop premium solutions for our Japanese customers. This enables Japanese Original Equipment Manufacturers to seize new opportunities opening up in applications as varied as:
- smart infrastructure
- defense & security.
Japanese R&D teams and engineers now have direct access to our technical experts. They can quickly obtain detailed technical information, product samples to test, and valuable advice at any stage of a project from design to manufacturing. We also offer demos and tailor-made training to Japanese partners and customers on our four product families: the Fischer Core Series, Fischer MiniMax™ Series, Fischer UltiMate™ Series and Fischer FiberOptic Series. Further information is available in Japanese, and other key languages, on our website and in our General Catalog.
Our new connectivity solutions incorporating miniaturization, wearability and fast data transfer are well suited to the Japanese market, meeting the need for smaller, lighter, smarter connectors, for example:
- the new lightweight, high-density MiniMax USB 3.0 connector
- the breakthrough rugged LP360 wearable connector
- the new miniature, lightweight single fibre optic connector (FO1) from the Fischer FiberOptic Series.
There’s strong demand for our ‘plug & play’ cable assembly solutions that save our customers time and money.
Considerable buzz has already been generated around groundbreaking projects that feature Fischer Connectors’ products, such as:
- the exoskeleton TWIICE, a wearable robotic device for people with spinal cord injuries, showcased at Medtec Japan;
- SolarStratos, the first piloted solar-powered aircraft to enter the stratosphere, for which Fischer Connectors’ provides mission-critical electrical and optical connectivity solutions.
Customized solutions like these enable our Japanese customers to meet stringent requirements in complex applications, driving innovation to new heights.