The Fischer MiniMax™ Series increases the performance of your miniature rugged devices, handling more mixed signal and power connections in a smaller footprint. This highly-engineered miniature connector will save space and weight and lower the total cost of ownership by putting more functionality into smaller devices. Ideally suited for applications where SWaP (Space, Weight and Power) is critical, MiniMax connectivity solutions offer a unique ruggedized, watertight (IP68, 20m/24h) housing, with a choice of three locking systems (push-pull, screw, quick-release).
Available in black and anthracite and as a pre-cabled solution.
High-speed data transfer
A unique robust and sealed miniature connector for Ethernet applications in harsh environments.
- AWG24, compatible with long range standard Ethernet cables
- Symmetrical hermaphroditic contact block
- 0.5mm contacts
9-Pin USB 3.0
Optimized design for full USB3.0 performance. Successfully
tested to the full S-parameter standards with cables up to 2m.
- Advanced power contacts
- Hermaphroditic contact block
- 0.5mm contacts
Designed to be compatible with the new MIL requirements of IP68 down to a depth of 20m.
Gas sealing equivalent of <10-6 mbar/s.
- Sealing: IP68 (20m/24h), mated and unmated
- 2 sizes (06 and 08): with receptacle of 10mm and 12mm diameter
- 3 locking systems: push-pull, screw and quick-release
- Configurations: 4-24 contacts
- Mating cycles: >5,000
- 1,000 hours salt-mist spray
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +135°C
- Tested to MIL-Specs
- 360° EMC shielding
- Data protocols: USB 2.0, USB 3.0, Ethernet, HDMI
- Usability: blind mating, easy to handle even with gloves
- Cable assembly integrated solutions and overmolding
- Custom designs available on request