January 22, 2021
High-performance cable assembly solutions for any application
Complete solutions. Engineering support. Rapid delivery.
Fischer Connectors’ engineering and manufacturing expertise brings you the most modern ISO-certified cable assembly facilities in EMEA, the Americas and Asia-Pacific, delivering reliable connectivity solutions.
Streamline your supply chain while realizing significant time and cost savings with our skilled technical and support teams. Rely on our in-house expertise as your preferred partner for your integrated, electrical, optical, fluid/gas and hybrid connectors and cable assembly solutions.
We engineer and build to your specifications, meeting your timelines and quality standards. Our worldwide network ensures short lead times, rapid delivery to meet your project deadline – for any application:
- Rugged and sealed cable assembly solutions for a wide range of markets where reliability and performance are at stake
- Silicone overmolding for silicone cables provides high heat protection and maximum flexibility in the medical field
- USB 3.0, Ethernet and HDMI protocols for applications requiring fast data transmission
Follow our four-step process to build the perfect cable assembly for your unique application:
- Choose the ideal connector for your application
- Select the best cable type for your need – extreme environments, medical, military, instrumentation, fiber optic…
- Get the right bend relief – pre-molded bend reliefs, thermoplastic / silicone / custom overmolds…
- Choose the termination on the other end – Fischer Connectors’ products, third party or industry standard connectors (Ethernet, USB, HDMI), bluntcut/pigtail
>> More information in this flyer
Fischer Connectors has helped hundreds of customers find the right cable assembly solution that fulfills their unique technical, quality and cost requirements. We support your project from design to manufacturing, making your life easy.