New format of Technical Specifications simplifies customers’ choices
Following the publication of our General Catalog, Fischer Connectors’ newly released Technical Specifications will help design engineers choose quickly and easily the best connectors for the job at hand.
Available in English, the new Technical Specifications provide a user-friendly overview of all Fischer Connectors’ standard products, grouped in four product lines, and comes in a handy horizontal format, with a clear and intuitive layout.
Engineers can quickly zoom in on the connectors, comparing different options and finding the best solution for their specific application:
- Fischer Core Series – Ideally suited to fulfill any need in terms of size, configuration and application, with over 20,000 references.
- Fischer UltiMate™ Series – Best for rugged and compact applications when weight matters.
- Fischer FiberOptic Series – A pre-cabled solution ideal for indoor, outdoor and extreme applications when performance and reliability are key.
- Fischer MiniMax™ Series – Perfectly suited for applications where density, signal & power, light weight and miniature size matter.
The new publication also includes a section on Fischer Connectors’ cable assembly solutions, which reflects the focus the company places on its customers’ needs from connectors to the full connectivity solution.
The PDF version of the Technical Specifications is available:
- By product on the relevant product page: http://www.fischerconnectors.com/global/en/products/product-line-matrix
- As a unique document, containing all the four product lines: http://www.fischerconnectors.com/sites/default/files/specifications/tech_specs_1.1_may16.pdf