Fischer Connectors offers a comprehensive selection of accessories designed to extend the applications and improve the protection of our solutions. Convenient and cost effective, these accessories add functionality and practicality to many connector configurations and uses.
Choose from a variety of connector and cable accessories that improve ease of use and performance, whether your application design features cable-mounted or panel-mounted plugs and receptacles. From protective sleeves, cable bend reliefs, sealing caps, washers, panel spacers, and mounting nets, we offer the right selection for your needs.
Cable-mounted plugs and receptacles
Our connector and cable accessories for cable-mounted plugs and receptacles enhance durability:
- Cable bend reliefs for added protection
- Knurled clamp nuts for heat resistance
- Protective sleeves to increase resistance to the environment
Panel-mounted plugs and receptacles
Choose from connector accessories designed to add flexibility and security:
- Spacers to allow flexible mounting on all panels
- Insulating color coding washers for easy identification
- Grounding washers
- Locking washers to ensure secure connections
- Mounting nuts for secure connector grips
Sealing caps for plugs and receptacles
Sealing caps protect unmated connectors in the field: soft caps suit applications where a lightweight, noiseless option is preferred, while metal caps fitted with an o-ring seal offer rugged performance. Our sealing cap line includes both soft and metal caps.
Explore our Technical Specifications to find the accessories you need; if you would like assistance, please contact us.