Soldiers need safe and reliable material wherever they operate, even in harsh environments. Our specially designed military connectors are used in most soldier modernization programs, especially in C4ISTAR technologies. Tested to MIL-SPEC and IEC standards, RoHS and REACH compliant, our vast range of interconnection solutions can withstand severe operating and environmental conditions. Save weight with your military connectors, and protect a soldier in the process.
Solutions for defense applications
- Rugged, lightweight and compact connectors
- Easy blind mating, even with gloves
- Sealed and hermetic connectors (up to IP68, even unmated)
- Extreme temperature resistance, dust- and sand-proof solutions
- EMI shielded connectors for reliable data transmission
- Designed for durability and stealth
The Fischer UltiMate™ Series connectors have extremely robust mechanical keying, IP68/69 sealing even unmated (tested on request up to 120m submersion for 24 hours), 360° EMC shielding using a grounding contact ring. They offer exceptional shock, vibration and corrosion resistance, and can operate at temperatures from -55°C to 135°C.
- Sealing IP68 even unmated
- One piece body
- Up to 10,000 mating cycles
Rugged design for harsh environments
- High shock & vibration resistance
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +135°C
- High corrosion resistance (up to 1,000 h)
- Blind mating
High performance shielding
- 360° EMC shielding
- Grounding contact ring
- Easy cable assembly
The Fischer Freedom™ Series is a breakthrough technology platform. Its versatile plug & use connectivity solutions offer easy mating, easy cleaning and easy integration for a multitude of Dismounted Soldier, Ground, Aerospace and Marine applications.
The integration of Fischer LP360™ plug and use connectors, and its range extensions, into fixed and wearable ecosystems as well as cable-free devices maximizes efficiency, usability and performance.
QUICK DETACH SYSTEM
Fischer LP360™ connectivity solutions facilitate integration and optimize cable management in Defense and Security applications, such as cameras, weapons sight, night-vision goggles, radio system with microphones embedded in helmets, sensors, light or rugged computers (tablets), etc.
NEW product extensions to the Fischer LP360™ as of September 2019:
- Connector size 08 (4 signal & power contacts) in metal and plastic
- Cabled receptacle and panel plug on connector size 14 (7 signal & power contacts)
- Active devices: USB 2.0 adaptor, LED and Rugged Flash Drive
Next-generation integrated connectivity for maximum wearability, modularity and performance
Ultra-rugged connectivity solutions designed to withstand the hazards of ground deployment
Lightweight connectivity solutions adapted to the complex requirements of aerospace
Customizable and fully sealed connectivity solutions for safety and performance at any depth