From automotive and yacht racing to deep-sea diving, extreme applications demand dependable, high-performance equipment. Fischer Connectors offers a wide range of connectors and cable assemblies that are ideal for use in water, on land, or in the air. Lightweight, compact, easy to deploy and maintain in the field, our products are rugged and reliable, with high shock and vibration resistance. Work closely with your local engineering team to build the right connector and cable assembly solution for your project, vehicle or device.
Connectors and assembled solutions for extreme sports
- Designed and tested to withstand extreme conditions
- Lightweight, compact size helps minimize equipment size and weight
- Waterproof sealing to IP68/69
- Excellent 360° EMC shielding
- High shock and vibration resistance
- Custom-designed solutions available
The Fischer UltiMate™ Series connectors have extremely robust mechanical keying, IP68/69 sealing even unmated (tested on request up to 120m submersion for 24 hours), 360° EMC shielding using a grounding contact ring. They offer exceptional shock, vibration and corrosion resistance, and can operate at temperatures from -55°C to 135°C.
- Sealing IP68 even unmated
- One piece body
- Up to 10,000 mating cycles
Rugged design for harsh environments
- High shock & vibration resistance
- Operating temperature: -55°C to +135°C
- High corrosion resistance (up to 1,000 h)
- Blind mating
High performance shielding
- 360° EMC shielding
- Grounding contact ring
- Easy cable assembly
The Fischer Freedom™ Series is a breakthrough technology platform. The integration of Fischer LP360™ plug and use connectors, and its range extensions, into fixed and wearable ecosystems as well as cable-free devices maximizes efficiency, usability and performance.
QUICK DETACH SYSTEM