Testing and designing electronic equipment requires high-quality connectors to ensure repeatable, accurate connections and data protection. Fischer Connectors’ products suit high-performance instrumentation and data-logging applications. Select from a wide range of contact configurations, including low and high voltage, fiber optics, hybrid connections for transmitting gas or fluid in the same body as well as hermetically sealed options.
Connectors and assembled solutions for test and measurement applications:
- Over 10,000 standard connector configurations
- Customized connector and cable assembly solutions available
- Compact, reliable lightweight connectors
- Rugged design suited for harsh, demanding applications
- Push-pull locking system for fast, easy, reliable connections
- 360° EMC shielding prevents interference
The Fischer Freedom™ Series is a breakthrough technology platform. Its versatile plug & use connectivity solutions offer easy mating, easy cleaning and easy integration for a multitude of Industrial Automation / Laboratory Technology / Test & Measurement / Process Instrumentation & Control applications.
The integration of Fischer LP360™ plug and use connectors, and its range extensions, into fixed and wearable ecosystems as well as cable-free devices maximizes efficiency, usability and performance.
Fischer LP360™ connectivity solutions facilitate integration and optimize cable management in instrumentation applications such as robotic production & condition monitoring, chemical analysis equipment, spectrometers, electron microscopes, calibration systems, vibration testing device, thermal sensors and cameras, etc.
NEW product extensions to the Fischer LP360™ as of September 2019:
- Connector size 08 (4 signal & power contacts) in metal and plastic
- Cabled receptacle and panel plug on connector size 14 (7 signal & power contacts)
- Active devices: USB 2.0 adaptor, LED and Rugged Flash Drive