For more than 65 years, Fischer Connectors has been a leading innovator in the design and development of rugged, high-performance connectors and cable assembly solutions. As a company, we continue to innovate and evolve and are expanding our portfolio with the introduction of Electronic Solutions allowing us to offer more intelligent solutions with greater features, functionality and interoperability that go beyond the connector.
We are able to offer dedicated and pioneering electronic development from initial requirement through to build and delivery, including:
- Miniaturization of all elements of electronic design
- Circuit schematic design
- Printed Circuit Board (PCB) layout, population, build and certification
Utilizing the latest in PCB design technologies and circuit simulation techniques, including the latest Allegro toolsets, we can facilitate projects of any size, from small prototype concepts through to volume box build at competitive pricing and to a quality and standard our customers have come to expect from Fischer Connectors.
Examples of Electronic Solutions we are able to offer include:
- Flexible circuits for ease and speed of construction and deployment of interconnect solutions
- In-field programmable connectors based on application requirements (such as power or USB)
- Power management cards
- Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) or wireless radio contained within the body of a connector or cable assembly
- IP Switch projects, including USB 3.0 and Power over Ethernet (PoE) units
- Hubs and USB Peripherals
We are happy to discuss your ideas and projects and see how Fischer Connectors can work with you to go beyond the connector. Contact us today and see how we can Reimagine Connectivity, Together.