Welcome to our media room for journalists, bloggers, influencers and those interested in our news. Here you will find our latest press releases, published articles and multimedia to download, as well as our media contacts.
See our global press releases for the latest news from Fischer Connectors.
- 29.05.2019: Wiring the Tactical Vest: SOFIC Debut - SOFIC, Tampa, USA
- 21.05.2019:Wiring the Tactical Vest: SOFIC Debut - CANSEC, Ottawa, Canada
- 02.05.2019: Alain Lafourcade appointed as President of Fischer Connectors Group’s US subsidiary
- 02.05.2019: New to the medical market: Award-winning Fischer Freedom™ Series connectivity solution
- 02.05.2019: Fischer Connectors reveals two new partnerships for reimagining connectivity
- 11.06.2018: Breakthrough technology makes connectivity EASY – easy mating, easy cleaning, easy integration – with brand-new Fischer Freedom™ Series
- 10.04.2018: Miniature high-speed data connectivity: Fischer MiniMax™ Series now available with AWG24 Ethernet and IP68 sealing down to 20m/24h
07.11.2017: New Japanese subsidiary to strengthen Fischer Connectors’ customer support and spur innovation
In the news
Read a selection of recent articles from around the world featuring our company and products.
- Connector Tips: “Breakthrough technology from Fischer Connectors makes wearable tech connectivity easy” > https://www.connectortips.com/breakthrough-technology-from-fischer-connectors-makes-wearable-tech-connectivity-easy/
- IEN Europe (Industrial Electronics) “Breakthrough plug & use connectivity technology” > https://www.ien.eu/article/breakthrough-plug-use-connectivity-technology/
Design World: “Fischer MiniMax series now offers high-speed data connectivity” > https://www.designworldonline.com/fischer-minimax-series-now-offers-high-speed-data-connectivity/
View and download our multimedia assets.
Follow us on:
For media inquiries, please reach out to:
United States & Canada – Fischer Connectors, Inc.
+1 678 393 5400
Global – Fischer Connectors Group
Communications & PR Lead, Group
+41 21 800 95 95