Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, phone number. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
- Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the Site and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the Site. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like staying logged in across multiple page (when applicable), cannot be provided.
- Performance cookies: These cookies collect information about how Users use the Site, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don’t collect information that identifies a User. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how the Site works.
- Functionality cookies: These cookies may be used in order to allow the Site to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
How we use collected information
Fischer Connectors may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- Improve customer service: Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- Personalize user experience: We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- Improve our Site: We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- Run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature
- Send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- Send periodic emails: We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above. We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
Third party websites
Users may find content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Fischer Connectors S.A. - Chemin du Glapin 20 - 1162 Saint-Prex - Switzerland - +41 (0)21 800 95 95
This document was last updated on April 16, 2014