The rugged, compact, lightweight, sealed UltiMate connectivity solutions are ideally suited to withstand a variety of severe environmental, industrial and chemical conditions. They have extremely robust mechanical keying, IP68/69 sealing even unmated (tested on request up to 120m submersion for 24 hours), 360° EMC shielding using a grounding contact ring. They offer exceptional shock, vibration and corrosion resistance, and can operate at temperatures from -55°C to 135°C.
- Mating cycles >10,000
- Sealing IP68 even unmated
- One-piece body
- Configurations: 2-42 contacts
- 1,000 hours salt-mist spray
- Operating temperature range: -55°C to +135°C
- Tested to MIL-Specs
- High shock and vibration resitance
- 360° EMC shielding
- Blind mating
- Color overmolding available
- Custom designs available on request
The ultra-rugged, compact Fischer UltiMate™ Series includes two power configurations: 2x contacts of 26 Amps each or 3x contacts of 16 Amps each, both combined with 3x signal contacts offering even more flexibility, improving the power supply alongside signals and enabling the full integration of UltiMate connectors into all applications.